1. Love is our highest call as human beings.
2. The person is the highest value.
3. Service to the common good is the responsibility of each one of us.
4. Every institution (economic, political, religious, educational, and cultural) must serve to liberate every person into the fullness of their possibilities.
5. We are all members of one another and so cannot justify leaving anyone behind.
6. The earth belongs to the children, seven generations from now.
7. Reverence for the earth and all life is essential spirituality.
8. "Property, the more common it is, the more holy it becomes." (St. Gertrude)
9. Only social justice can create the conditions necessary for peace to prevail.
10. Authentic revolution and cultural transformation begins and ends with absolute equality between women and men, facilitated by a guaranteed human right of equal access to personal, social, economic, and political power.